Are you tired of being stuck?
DO YOU FEEL LIKE A RUDDERLESS SHIP ON THE VAST OCEAN OF LIFE?
Forget time management, affirmations, setting goals and all the life hacks you’ve been trying out for a moment.
If you haven’t explored, clarified and articulated your personal core values you’re building your life on a shaky foundation.
THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT EXERCISE FOR YOUR
LONG-TERM HAPPINESS AND FULFILMENT
IS TO GAIN CLARITY ON YOUR PERSONAL CORE VALUES
People come to be coached by me because they feel stuck in one or many areas in life, they tell me things like:
- I don’t know what I’m supposed to do with my life.
- It feels like I’m living somebody else’s expectations on life.
- It feels like my days are passing and I’m just treading water.
- I know these feelings very well. I used to be there.
Through my own inner journey and my work with clients I’ve learned that without being very clear on what’s important to you for a fulfilled and happy life it’s very hard to take decisive action. As a result you become numb to the real you and if this goes on over a long time apathy may set in. To be apathetic is to be a zombie – to be walking dead, the days float together and no quick-fix will get you out of this state.
A STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE FOR YOU GET UNSTUCK AND TAKE CHARGE AGAIN!
This book will help you with things like:
- Boost your self-esteem.
- Be in your flow-state at will.
- Remove anxiety of decision-making.
- Put words to and resolve the inner conflicts holding you back.
- Deepen your relationships
This 30+ page full color e-book contains all you need to explore, identify and articulate your core values – both the theory and the tools!
- Definitions and explanations of belief, value, attitude, and behavior.
- Explanation and examples of the relationship between belief, value, attitude and behavior.
- Explanation of how our mind works and why this is important to understanding yourself.
- A 5 step process to identify, rank and articulate your core values (with work sheets).
- Example of the output of the exercise that you can use to create your own reminder to be honest to your core values.
THIS BOOK GIVES YOU THE TOOLS TO GET UNSTUCK!
I wrote this book for my coaching clients so we could focus on going deeper in the session, not spending too much time on explaining concepts and working through exercises.
Many of my clients told that this book is so good that they’d like to share it with their partner, friends and colleagues so I decided to make it available to a broader audience.
The purpose of this book is very simple:
To help you build a solid foundation from which you can go out in the world with CLARITY, CONFIDENCE and COMMITMENT deeply knowing which personal core values you need to honor to be truly happy.
This is a step-by-step guide to exploring and expressing your core values (and why it’s key to a happy and fulfilled life) and will help you deepen your understanding of your own beliefs and values.
PART ONE will introduce the relevant concepts, the terminology and explain how it all relates to each other.
This part aim at giving you a little context to the exercises in Part 2 and to anchor your own values in deeper understanding to better discuss and reflect on personal core values in every day life.
After going through part 1 you’ll be able to answer questions like:
- What does ‘personal core value’ actually mean?
- What’s the difference between my values and my beliefs?
- How did my values form?
- How do my values impact my life choices?
- How does my values impact my behavior?
PART TWO of this book requires you to roll up your sleeves and do some work. It’s also the part that will give you enormous value, some say an epiphany, if you do it properly.
If you do the exercises of this book as instructed you will by the last page have a one-pager of your core values, in hierarchal order and articulated so each of them resonate deeply with you as guiding principles on your onward journey in life.
- Framing your mind by reflecting on happiness and fulfilment.
- Identifying your personal core values
- Challenging your personal core values
- Prioritising your personal core values
- Articulating your personal core values
Each step has 1-3 exercises to guide you through the process of unravelling which values you must honor to be happy.
Get started now!
To allow as many people as possible to benefit from this essential coaching tool I’ve decided to offer this book for at a fraction of what even one coaching hour with a professional coach would cost you.
If you’re not satisfied with your purchase I’ll give you a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
No fuss guarantee.
About the author
Fredrik Lyhagen is an experienced coach that draws on over 15+ years in corporate with Cisco, Telefonica, Juniper and IBM and his entrepreneurial experience to help leaders reconnect with themselves to build the courage to follow their inner compass.
He’s trained and certified by International Coach Federation and a facilitator of premium leadership transformation programs in partnership with Oxford Leadership.